Last night, I was working in the office at American Fork Peds. That unit has the best views from the windows. I remember years ago when I worked there, I loved looking out the windows while I was working. Our patient sitting area there looks out on some farm land with horses and trees and the mountains. In the winter it looks like a postcard because you can see an occasional horse and with the snow and trees, it is just so beautiful!
Well, I walked past that area last night, which actually looks east, and I could see that the tips of the mountains were touched with the setting sun. It was so beautiful I had to grab my camera. I couldn't capture it quite as beautiful as it really was, but here are a few pictures:
I love this last picture of the snow capped mountains, tipped with the setting sun, through the trees. It is a little hard to see because of the glare of the window, but it was so pretty!
Then, I was walking back to my office and saw the view to the west, so I snapped a few of those also. I took them about five minutes apart to show the progression of the sunset:
That is too many pictures of one sunset, but I wanted them for future reference since I am "enamored with sunsets." I remember one of Em's friends saying once that sunsets are evidence that Heavenly Father loves us. That is what I thought of as I looked at that beautiful sunset last night. I am grateful we live in such a beautiful world!

4 comments:
I just read another post by another blogger about last night's sunset in Utah Valley! It truly must have been spectacular. Thank you for posting these pictures. They're beautiful...but they make me homesick for those beautiful mountains.
So do you want me to paint one of those sunsets? :)
I loved all your pictures, they are beautiful.
WOW! Those pictures are incredible! I noticed the sunset, too, and took a moment's pause to take it all in. Thanks for posting these! I may snag one and put it on my blog...if I remember later. lol.
i'm so grateful too! We have so much to be be grateful for and i love sunsets too!
Post a Comment