Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ahhh, Spring!

I think I have mentioned it before, but spring is my FAVORITE season! I love the warm (but not to hot) weather, the beautiful sunshine, the budding trees and most of all, I love the spring flowers!

Last Friday, I was working in the office at AF Hospital and I decided to take my lunch break outside. They have this place right off of the lunchroom called the "Healing Garden" with flowers and a waterfall. It was so peaceful and sooo nice to be outside again!

I just sat there looking at the beautiful flowers and listening to the water flowing and thinking about what a beautiful world we live in! I took the picture above with my phone camera because it was so beautiful that I wanted to remember it. Don't you love the exquisite detail of the flowers; the perfectly formed dark orange petals with the yellow and blue accents. How can anyone not believe in a loving Heavenly Father when they look at so much beauty?


This picture did not turn out quite as well, but I thought I would put it in anyway. This is a picture of the flowering tree, the spring flowers and the waterfall in the background.

I am so grateful for spring!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love Spring too! Love those orange flowers. So amazing!

Stacey said...

Ditto to this whole post! Spring is the best!

ems said...

Nice pics! Way to enjoy God's creations. I don't always remember to do that, so good for you. I love Spring too.

Corilee said...

I've wondered how the most gentle, soft weather can come after such, bitter cold weather. It's an analogy of the resurrection to me.... death before new life. I love Spring, too.

Corilee said...

I love your background!

Love Lubs,
Mither